JBL MicroMec 1Liter
Sintered bio-glass balls for aquarium filters for breaking down pollutants
- Biological breakdown of pollutants in fresh and saltwater aquariums: sintered bio-glass balls for the use in aquarium filters
- Easy to use: use biological sintered glass balls inside the second last filter stage.
- Intensive water clarification through bio-filtering: microorganisms settle on the filter material and break down pollutants
- Highly effective: conical tunnel pores create ideal settling area of 1500 m2/l for beneficial microorganisms. Intensive breakdown of ammonium and nitrite
- Package contents: glass balls 650 g for aquarium filters, Micromec, Ø 1.4 cm