Brightwell Florin - I 500ml
Iodide supplement to encourage regular exoskeletal molting of ornamental shrimp in all planted aquaria
• Provides iodide, utilized by crustaceans (shrimp, lobsters, and crabs) to molt or shed their
exoskeleton, enabling the crustacean to grow.
• Formulated specifically for ornamental freshwater and brackish water crustaceans
maintained in planted and/or biotope aquaria.
• Helps prevent iodine-deficient issues in fish, such as goiter, by providing this critical element
in a time-release form.
• Used in conjunction with the appropriate Florin supplements, helps establish and maintain
proper water chemistry in planted and community freshwater aquaria.
• Contains no phosphate.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.